Types of Ants
All the products we use are of top-notch quality and generate guaranteed results. To eliminate different types of ants, we use other products accordingly. We focus on all the open and hidden colony members in the location. Our strategic approaches ensure to disturb the whole colonies and stop them. If you want such guaranteed ant control treatment don’t at your location, call us today and let us show you how to get rid of ants.
The different types of ants that we have observed and treated in various areas of Lindon, UT, include:
- Carpenter ants, also called wood ants, attract more to the wood.
- Ghost ants have translucent legs and dark heads, and they are usually carriers of bacteria.
- Odorous house ants are also known as sugar ants because they are attracted to sugary food items.
- Pharaoh ants are yellowish-brown in color and are commonly seen in hospitals.
- Fire ants are the most dangerous of all. The ant bite can affect children and pets and cause severe infections.
Different types of ants have different effects and are dangerous in their way from the other. You have to adopt an adequate strategy to treat different kinds of ants. The carpenter ants cannot be treated with the same strategy as the flying ants. We accept the delicacy of the issue. When a customer calls us for ant control services, our experts first investigate the overall situation and the ant type.
Then we customize the best ant control treatment plan for your location to ensure guaranteed removal. To eliminate the different types of ants, we use multiple gel-type products that are odorless but highly effective in removing the ants. People often ask what pest control services use for ghost ants. Ghost ants are bacteria-carrying agents and need to be treated carefully. We ensure to use all the kids and pet-friendly products and give guaranteed results. Whether the types of ants have invaded your area, either velvet ants, red ants, or ants with wings, we will show you how can exterminators get rid of ants.