Which one best describes you?
Click on the one that best describes you
Arete Pest Control is a local pest control service operating in Georgia. We utilize modern equipment and state-of-the-art methods for eradicating the spider menace from your property, offering guaranteed and hassle-free spider control services.
Our experienced professionals use only trusted, effective, safe pesticides with guaranteed results.
- Do you notice webs in corners around your house?
- Does the creepy crawling menace keep your child up at night?
- Do you fear putting your hand in a crack or crevices due to spiders?
- Is your family at liberty to access garages, basements, and attics without fear of spiders?
Let us take control of the situation and allow your family the liberty to move around anywhere in the house. Contact us now for a free consultation and plans to enjoy a spider-free life in your home.
We offer unparalleled spider control service in your home.
Our certified technician comes with a fully equipped modern truck with all the necessary tools to handle any pest problem. We begin by having a conversation with you and understanding the problem.
A thorough inspection of your house is conducted to identify potential entry points, including cracks, window openings, crevices, holes, vegetation touching your property, etc. Most spiders are predators, meaning they sit at the top of the food chain.
Sitting on top of the food chain requires the predator to feed on other living creatures, such as spiders, rare insects, moths, and other spiders.
Our comprehensive strategy to remove spiders from your home involves identifying and eliminating all factors that facilitate their population growth, and one of the major factors that aid their growth is the presence of other insects on which they feed.
Hence, on a case-to-case basis, our comprehensive treatment may also include the removal of other pests from your property, thereby depriving the predator of their food source.
Our spider treatment will include:
- Cleaning of webs
- Identifying the cracks, crevices near webs (where they may be lurking), and application of pesticide
- Removing any vegetation that is touching the property
- Cleaning the damp, dark, and untidy places to prevent their growth
- Clearing any bird nests
- Identifying areas of pest activity and its treatment
- Identification and treatment of potential spider harboring areas to avoid possible future infestation
Garages tend to be favorite spider harboring areas owing to untidy equipment, old clothes, stuffed areas, etc. The dark and damp places in garages serve as an ideal location for spiders to thrive.
We carefully examine these areas and apply the trusted pesticide after removing webs, eggs, and proper cleaning. Spiders lurking around your home will inevitably make their entry inside if they are left unchecked. Therefore, it is necessary to arrest the issue beforehand.
Although spiders provide some benefits as they keep the population of other insects under control, the nuisance outweighs the benefits if they start entering your home searching for food (other insects).
Give us a call for a free consultation if you notice webs around your property, trees, vegetation, etc. Our spider exterminator will visit your house and ensure the placement of a formidable external perimeter that will prohibit them from ever entering your property.
Get Rid of Spiders With The Help Of Professionals From Arete
Spider infestation in Georgia
Spiders have thousands of different species. However, the most common species in Georgia include the black widow, brown recluse, common house spiders, wolf spiders, and the East Asian Joro. Some species prefer dry and warm areas like the upper corners of attics or bedrooms, while others may be found in basements, crawl spaces, or other damp, dark places. All spider species are usually harmless and do not bite unless provoked. Their bites are generally harmless to humans, and an exception is the black widow and brown recluse.
- Black Widow: Humans need to be wary of it. Georgia has plenty of black widows. Its venom is potent and can cause fever, elevated blood pressure, nausea, and sweats. Although the chances of death after getting bitten by a black widow are rare, anyone bitten by a black widow should seek medical treatment immediately. There are also two types of windows in our state, southern and northern. Only the female black widows have the jaw strength to bite through human skin. Therefore, male spiders are not of concern. The females can have red hourglass markings on their belly and a red dot or two red, unconnected triangles on their belly, depending upon the type of widow. Black widows are generally found in areas where they can reside undisturbed, such as woodpiles, eaves, empty boxes, and even shoes that are stored away and never worn. Female widows can be very aggressive when guarding egg sacs, and the spider exterminator needs to approach with caution, wearing gloves and insecticides whenever encountering them.
- Brown Recluse Spiders: This spider is not aggressive and will seldom bite humans (only if you accidentally step over one or crush it when putting on old clothes where it might be hiding). This spider is also common in Georgia. Bites from this spider are very painful and leave an open, ulcerating sore requiring professional medical attention. Other symptoms may include fever, restlessness, and difficulty in sleeping. They are small, light to dark brown in color, and have three very obvious and separate pairs of eyes (six total) – two in the middle and two on each side. They generally do not move around much, keeping only near their birthplace, and come out at night for hunting. They prefer woodpiles or dark, quiet places – like under furniture or in closets, attics, and crawlspaces.
Are you unsure about the type of species lurking in your home? Call Us Now for a free consultation and unparalleled spider removal services. Spiders want to stay away from you and eat insects and reproduce. They will generally not attack unless provoked or crushed over. However, they can still intrude on your home or yard. Spiders will most probably try to enter your home in the fall and winter as they search for food and warmth during this time.
Spider Elimination in Georgia
If you suspect a spider problem, contact Arete pest control, we will identify the type of spiders you have and provide you with a thorough evaluation and treatment and prevention plan. Call us today for effective spider control in Georgia.
The following measures are adequate to prevent spider entry into your home and spider removal:
- Reduce the spaces they can hide.
- Keep your garage, attic, and basement clear, clean, and uncluttered.
- Shoes and clothing should not be left on the floor.
- All cracks and crevices should be closed/sealed in and around your home.
- Cleanliness of house
- Covering all leftover food items so that other insects are not attracted to them, as spiders will be drawn to hunt other insects
- Regular Vacuuming of spider webs
- Keeping plants or vegetation away from your house walls
- Call Arete pest control for effective and trustworthy spider elimination services.
Pests are harmful to humans & human concerns. They are not only annoying but also a threat to you & your family as they spread diseases, and parasites, trigger allergies, & contaminate food.
If a pest problem is not treated timely and effectively, a meager nuisance may turn into an outbreak which may have a devastating effect on your family’s health and mental well-being. We provide unparalleled pest control service in Georgia.
We offer a wide range of pest control services to suit your needs, from quarterly to yearly plans. We remove pests and also ensure that the problem does not occur again. Call us now for a free visit/consultation.
Termites infest the structures from inside, and they tend to form colonies beneath your building. Their detection & treatment requires a professional as a mere application of an insecticide will only temporarily hold their attack.
In contrast, professional treatment will not only kill the termites present inside your home but will also poison their colonies lurking beneath your property to avoid future attacks. Arete pest control provides expertise in termite control that gives you complete peace of mind. Call us now for a free visit/consultation.
Mosquitoes thrive in the ponds and other locations where water is lying still; they are responsible for spreading malaria, dengue, and other diseases.
Draining marshes and reducing the accumulation of standing water and regular pesticide spray will help prevent mosquito population growth. However, you need to remain wary of the harmful effects some pesticides may cause.
At Arete pest control, we only use kids and pet-friendly pesticides, so your family enjoys a mosquito-free house with no pesticide side effects. Call now for a free visit/consultation.